Welcome!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rexburg, Rigby, Idaho Falls Photography

I did my first trash the dress session of my friend Birgitte and her new husband Stefan!!!

We did the session a little backwards...we did the shoot BEFORE the wedding, with a doctored up Goodwill dress. Typically they are done AFTER the wedding, with the real dress, and you get cool shots doing things with the dress that you wouldn't normally do, because you are afraid of getting it dirty.

Well, you will never wear that dress again, so live it up and get some awesome pictures in it!!!

This session was SO fun! I would do one of these everyday if I could! The newlyweds are finally married, so now I can finally post these! (We didn't want to give away what they looked like as bride and groom before the big day)

Congrats Stefan & Birgitte!! Thanks so much for doing this with me!




No comments: